A common problem facing young men and women is acne. It looks ugly, it is painful and it leaves scars. Acne can be of two kinds, whiteheads, and blackheads. The severity of this problem is different for each individual but one question is common to all:
How to get rid of acne? Here are the most effective 10 Efficacious Home Remedies for Acne problem:
- Tea Tree Oil
An essential oil with health properties is effective against bacteria present in the skin. It also smoothens and levels the skin to prevent the formation of scars.
- Turmeric powder is a traditional constituent of any beauty mask. Turmeric powder heals the skin by reducing inflammation and rejuvenates the skin.
- Baking Soda: Apply a paste of baking soda and water. Take minimal quantity to gently exfoliate and clean your skin from acne scabs.
- Neem: This plant is vital to eradicating acne in all forms, oil, powder or leaves extract. It can be used to wash face. It antibacterial and reduces blemishes.
- 5. Sandalwood powder can gently cleanse your skin and eliminate acne by clearing blackheads and germs.
- Antioxidants: These substances are found abundantly in berries, citrus fruits, and cucumber. These antioxidants fight germs and build layers of new skin which is healthier.
- Aloe Vera. Aloe vera is a good source of Vitamin E. It is fresh and ideal for all skin types. By applying aloe vera daily, skin regeneration is fast and free of toxins and dirt.
- Green tea is full of vitamins and is healthy in all aspects. It decreases the oil production in the skin making it less vulnerable to acne.
- Lavender Oil smells heavenly and nourishes the deep layers of skin to prevent the growth of microbes.
- Papaya: The papaya mask dominates the market when it comes to acne treatment. Natural Papaya is used to freshen up the skin and eliminate acne by fighting the bacteria. It gives a natural mango lift to the dull skin